With a mix of tangy and sweet, these meatballs will be a dish the whole family enjoys!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 6 hours
Total time: 6 hours 5 minutes
● 1 (14-ounce) can Full Circle Market Organic Jellied Cranberry Sauce
● 1 cup chili sauce
● 1 tablespoon brown sugar
● 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed orange juice
● 2 (16-ounce) packages Full Circle Market Homestyle Beef Meatballs
● Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
1. Add the jellied cranberry sauce, chili sauce, brown sugar and orange juice to a slow
cooker and whisk to combine. Add the meatballs and stir to coat with the sauce.
2. Cook on LOW for 4 to 6 hours, or on HIGH for 2 to 3 hours. Garnish with chopped parsley.